You can use the Peatix App to check the tickets you have purchased.
* The following pictures are taken from a iPhone 5, the screen can look different depending on your phone.
1. Download and install the Peatix App.
Download from the App Store (free)
* Please note that this Peatix App is different from the Peatix for Organizers App.
2. After you open the App, please click "Looking for your tickets? Login to see them now!".
3. Please login with the account you used to purchase your tickets.
4. Click "Tickets" from the upper menu bar and a list of events you have bought tickets to will appear on your screen. Please click "View Ticket" for the relevant event.
5. After you click "View Ticket", your ticket will appear on your screen.
Please show this screen to the reception at the day of the event.
※ Depending on the event, there are cases were there is no QR-code included in your ticket. Please see How to check your ColorSync ticket for more information.
※ If you purchased multiple tickets from the same account, those tickets will be displayed in one ticket (one QR code). If you and your friends will go to the event separately, please split the ticket in advance and send it to your friends.
※ If you are logged in, but your tickets are not shown, please check My tickets aren't displayed in my account.
※ When I try to log in, "Either your username or password is incorrect. Please try again." is shown.