How to use the Peatix App to check your tickets (Android)* Please note that the screen can look different depending on your phone.
1. Download and install the Peatix App from the link below.
Download from Google Play (free)
2. After you open the App, the following top screen will appear.
Please tap "Looking for your tickets? Login to see them now!".
3. The login screen will be shown.
Please log in with the account you used to purchase your tickets.
4. A list of events you have bought tickets to will appear on your screen.
Tap on the event you want to view.
5. Your ticket will appear on your screen.
Please show this screen to the reception at the day of the event.
※ Depending on the event, there are cases were there is no QR-code included in your ticket. Please see How to check your ColorSync ticket for more information.
※ If you purchased multiple tickets from the same account, those tickets will be displayed in one ticket (one QR code). If you and your friends will go to the event separately, please split the ticket in advance and send it to your friends.
※ If you are logged in, but your tickets are not shown, please check My tickets aren't displayed in my account.
※ When I try to log in, "Either your username or password is incorrect. Please try again." is shown.