How to manage event attendees
1. After you are logged into your account, click on Attendees-button of the event you are hosting.
2. The Attendees page will appear.
The Attendee page consists of two tabs: [Sales List] & [Attendee View]
[Sales List]From the Sales List-tab you can do the following:
- Check the order status
- Download the attendee list (CSV-file).
- Cancel tickets.
- Send a message to attendees.
1) From the Sales List-tab you can check the order status of the attendees.
You can check the following information of the attendees: 1) The name of the attendee, 2) Ticket name and number of tickets purchased, 3) Ticket price, 4) Payment status and 5) Order day.
* Please note that the email address of the attendee will not be displayed. If you want to collect the email addresses of the attendees, please set a form questionnaire to your event.
2. You can check the total number of orders both above and below the list of orders.
3. You can filter the orders by [Ticket Type] and [Order Status].
There are the following types of Order Status:
- - Paid: payment is completed
- - Free: an order of a free ticket, or of a ticket that has become free by using a discount code
- - Cancelled: an order that is cancelled.
- - Discount Code: an order that used a discount code to buy tickets
For events in Japan, there are also the following types of Order Status:
- - Pending
- - Expired
- Pending & Expired refers to the payment status of convenient store/atm payments.
4. You can look up the order belonging to a specific customer.
5. On this page you can cancel tickets and send messages to attendees. For more information, please check the following help pages:
How to cancel tickets
How to send messages to attendees
From the Attendee View-tab you can do the following:
- Check the attendees to your event
- Check in attendees on the event day
- Download the attendee list (CSV-file)
- Send a message to attendees