If this is not your first event on Peatix, you may proceed directly to update your bank account information. Please ensure that your bank account information is accurate as payout will be made to the local bank account provided.
We will process payment within 5 business days from the final date of your event. Depending on the bank, it may take a few more days before you receive the payout after we have processed it.
How to enter your bank account information
1. Log into your Peatix account, hover over your account name in the upper right corner and go to your account settings.
2. Click payment information on the right side of the screen. (this screen is only shown after you have published your event page)
3. Click Edit to enter you bank account details.
4. For security reasons, you will be required to log in again.
5. Enter your bank account details.
Please enter your bank account details for payouts via direct deposit.
* To get paid in Malaysian Ringgit, please register for a bank account in Malaysia.
* Ensure that the correct information is entered to prevent a delay in receiving your payout.
< Name on Account >
Enter a valid Name on Account as it appears in your banking records to ensure there is no a delay in receiving your payout.
< SWIFT BIC code >
SWIFT Code is a unique identification code for a particular bank and it is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC). SWIFT Codes are used for transferring money and messages between banks.
SWIFT Codes are 8 or 11 characters for a bank.
< Bank name>
< Account number >