On Peatix, getting paid for your event is really simple. Within 5 business days after your event date(s), Peatix will deposit the ticket sales (less payment processing fees) of your event.
For events in Japan, United States, Singapore and Malaysia, we will transfer the payout directly to your bank account. To get paid, all you have to do is to give us your local bank information! There is no need to set up a PayPal account.
For events in other countries, we will transfer the payout to your PayPal account.
To ensure the timely transfer of your ticket sales, please register your bank information or PayPal account email address with us prior to the event date.
Please see the following instructions.
- Entering bank account information for a bank account in Japan
- Entering bank account information for a bank account in the United States
- Entering bank account information for a bank account in Singapore
- Entering bank account information for a bank account in Malaysia
- How to get paid for events in Other countries
* We will transfer the payout amount within 5 business days after your event, but it can take a couple of days extra before you receive the payout.
* If your event takes place on multiple days, you will be paid within 5 business days after the final date of the event.
* If you don't provide your bank account information (or PayPal account email address) before your event starts, it may take more than 5 business days after the event for the funds to be transferred to your bank account.
* You will need to publish your event before you can register your bank account information. The payout registration form is not provided for events in the draft mode.