Payout will be paid in one lump sum directly to the local bank account you have indicated. We will process the payout within 5 business days after the final date of your event, but please note that it can take a couple extra days before you receive the payout.
How to enter your bank account information
1. Log into your Peatix account, hover over your account name in the upper right corner and go to your account settings.
2. Click payment information on the right side of the screen. (this screen is only shown after you have published your event page)
3. Click Edit to enter you bank account details.
4. For security reasons, you will be required to log in again.
5. Please enter your bank account information
* If you aren't certain of your bank or branch code, you can find the code on your bank book, Bank's website, or contact your bank.
* When registering your bank account in "Japan Post Bank", please confirm bank, branch code, and account number on their website (Japanese only).
**Only Double byte (Zenkaku), uppercase alphabets or double byte kana (within 48 characters) can be registered in Name on account. Name on account must match the name used in your bank account.
**「・」「゜」is not allowed to use.
▼The following characters can be registered in Name on account.
アイウエオ カキクケコ サシスセソ タチツテトナニヌネノ ハヒフヘホ マミムメモ ヤユヨ ラリルレロ ワン
＜kana + sonant mark (Dakuten)＞
ガギグゲゴ ザジズゼゾ ダヂヅデド バビブベボ ヴ
Double byte Period「．」, Double byte Parenthesis「（ ）」, Double byte Space「□」, Double byte Hyphen「ー」「‐」, Double byte Minus「－」
You can register abbreviations for type of "corporation (kabushiki kaisha)."
Company name with the "kabushiki kaisha" at the beginning - you may use「カ）」, company name with the "kabushiki kaisha" at the end -「（カ」, company name with the "kabushiki kaisha" in the middle -「（カ）」
Example: Orinoco KK -オリノコ （カ