If you do not set a form, you will not be able to check any personal information from the attendee apart from the attendee name. If you require email address, address and/or telephone number, please set a form to your event.
- - You can customize the form questionnaire.
- - The form questions will inserted into the ticket buying checkout process.
- - You can download the form data entered by your attendees in a CSV file.
How to set a form for your event1. From the event details page, click "Create Form".
2. Click "Create a new form" to add a new form.
3. You can edit the name of the form with the pencil button.
The form name was not be shown to the ticket buyers, but will only be used in your organizers account.
4. Depending on the information you wish to collect, you can add different type of questions.
Add questions through the "Add Field" section.
5. You can customize your questions through the pencil button.
- Enter the question under “label”
- For radio-button / drop-down type questions, enter the answer options under "Options". To add more answer options, please " + Add an option"
- If the question is mandatory, please check the Required box.
If you wish to let the buyer freely enter his answer, please choose the "text" or "textarea" field. Click " + Description" is you wish to add an explanation to the question.
6. You can order the questions by dragging the arrow button on the right side of the questions.
7. If you are finished editing your form, click "Save" to save your form.
8. After the content of your form has been fixed, click "Enable Form". Please save your event from the Ticket Details page to complete setting the form to your event.
How to download the form entreesWhen attendees have filled in the form when purchasing tickets, you can download the data in a CSV file. In this attendee list, both the form data and the order data is included.
For more information about downloading the attendee list, please see Can I download a list of attendees?